Real Estate UNITE Awards
ABOUT THE AWARDS
Creating an investible market for Nigeria’s real estate
Real Estate UNITE, AWARDS 2012,
The Real Estate UNITE Awards aims to elevate the standards of the industry and practice by providing an opportunity to encourage promote and recognise spectrum of talents, achievements and excellence in the Nigerian real estate Sector. With these awards, we seek to expose the huge potentials in Nigeria to the entire world.
3Invest intelligence research team are working with all stakeholders, associations and institutions within the Nigerian built sector to nominate and adjudge businesses and individuals considered to have distinguished themselves in the practice over the years.
ELIGIBILITY & EVALUATION INDICES
Real estate Unite awards plans to create an investible market for Nigeria’s real estate by setting defined standards through ownership, disposure and development of income-producing real estate that will form widely acceptable market standards. Entries will be for active projects or projects delivered in the past 5 years.
- Contribution to Economic growth and development
- Social and environmental performance
- Innovation and Sustainability
- Level of investment desirability and accessibility
- Concept, expertise and delivery
- Design, standards and quality of delivery
While there will be an award’s Committee whom with specific criteria, principally on the nomination conditions, will forward a carefully selected five star likely winners in each awards category to the Panel of Judges to determine the best in each category. The Panel of Judges is a Jury of experts from sectors from which each award category relate. The panel will through transparent yardsticks, determine the best and recipients of the Awards. The Award Judging Process is as follows:
1. Entries for the relevant categories are selected according to each sector of the Industry.
2. Winning entries receive a Five Star or Highly Commended award for their category within their sector.
3. The highest scoring Five Star winners for each category receive the award for being best in their sector.
4. The winners in each sector are judged against each other to determine the best winner for each category.
The deadline for nominations is August 23 2012. All nominations will be considered and selected by the Awards Committee and the finalists will be subjected to industry vote in Nigeria.
Nominations will be for active achievements without a timeline. For the finalists that will be voted for, the Awards committee will be looking for execution of exceptional projects that have made huge contributions to the social, economic and developmental wellbeing of the people of Nigeria
ENTRY SUBMISSION & GUIDELINES
A nomination can be submitted for multiple entries/categories provided that the nomination meets the eligibility and evaluation criteria as mentioned above.
All nominations should be submitted online at www.3investonline.com/realestateunite-Nominations
Each nomination must be accompanied with:
- Project Description Brief: This should not exceed 500 words synopsis of the development/transaction. This brief should include a bit of technical details tailored towards the eligibility and evaluation indices as mentioned above.
- Four number high resolution images in jpeg format
- Achievement and Date
- Important facts and details that may help in the nomination process.
MAKING MOST OF YOUR AWARDS
As the recipient of a Real Estate UNITE Award, there are many ways in which you can maximize its benefits
Our media partners include GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER, CASTLES, BEN TV , BELLA NAIJA, CLASSIC FM 97.3, REAL ESTATE ON AIR, 3INVESTONLINE.COM ec. These outlets ensure international coverage and help raise the profile of winning companies. Winner will attract significant trade; regional and local press coverage by utilising the skeletal press release we provide.
Alternatively, our general press release, which has been circulated widely throughout the media, will give you all the information you need to compile your own. Contact your local and regional media, particularly outlets where you place regular publicity. We are happy to accept contact from them and conduct interviews on your behalf.
You should feature your award prominently on the web. Mutual links can be set up between www.3investonline.com/realestateunite and your own site. We have a portfolio of websites, which receive 120,000 unique visitors per week, helping to promote award winners and showcase their properties
Your awards logo can be used (subject to certain guidelines) on all your company's adverts, websites and marketing materials. Particularly innovative ideas have included branding on company vehicles, a projection on the side of buildings (especially effective at night) and posters that cover hoardings at new developments.
We can arrange for your company to have an exclusive two or four-page brochure printed from your pages published in the relevant awards brochures. Contact the awards team for a quote..
Subject to sufficient demand, we are able to produce a high-quality DVD for winning companies. This will feature an introduction by a professional presenter and will include shots of the judging process and comments from the panel. It will be edited to include your company receiving its award during the gala dinner.
Winners receive high-quality brass plaques, which can be publically displayed in their premises as a sign of prestige. Plaques display the company name, entry name and number of stars awarded. It is also possible for winners to reorder extra plaques, if necessary, for multiple office locations
- Environmental Performance: This category honors those facilities that take steps beyond those contained in environmental laws, regulations, permits, and requirements to minimize their impact on the environment. Recognition for this award is given for pollution prevention, waste minimization, distinctive environmental controls, environmental management systems, and facility recognition.
- Land Stewardship: Efforts to protect and enhance the surrounding land through landscaping, species protection, and remediation / rehabilitation of quarries, wetlands, and other features are recognized in this category.
- Outreach: Facilities that strive to enhance community, employee, and government relations through communication, partnerships, voluntary efforts, contributions, environmental education, and other measures are honored in this award. The efforts must go beyond public relations to achieve genuine environmental improvements through action and education.
- Innovation: This category recognizes the development and application of innovative technologies and techniques relevant to environmental protection or energy efficiency.
- Energy Efficiency: This category focuses on energy planning, applications of efficient technologies and practices, and climate change mitigation efforts.
- Overall Environmental Excellence: A facility that demonstrates excellence in several or each of the above categories is recognized with this award
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By submitting your nomination online:
You hereby consent and authorize the use and/or reproduction of images and descriptions provided in relation to promotional,
1. Editorial, campaign and advertising purposes concerning Real Estate UNITE, Conference & Awards.
2. Nominations should be existing.
3. The facts and figures that you have provided in your brief description are true and accurate.