Real Estate UNITE Awards
ABOUT THE AWARDS
Creating an investible market for Nigeria’s real estate
Real Estate UNITE, AWARDS 2012,
The Real Estate UNITE Awards aims to elevate the standards of the industry and practice by providing an opportunity to encourage promote and recognise spectrum of talents, achievements and excellence in the Nigerian real estate Sector. With these awards, we seek to expose the huge potentials in Nigeria to the entire world.
3Invest intelligence research team are working with all stakeholders, associations and institutions within the Nigerian built sector to nominate and adjudge businesses and individuals considered to have distinguished themselves in the practice over the years.
ELIGIBILITY & EVALUATION INDICES
Real estate Unite awards plans to create an investible market for Nigeria’s real estate by setting defined standards through ownership, disposure and development of income-producing real estate that will form widely acceptable market standards. Entries will be for active projects or projects delivered in the past 5 years. 5 nominations per category
- Contribution to Economic growth and development
- Social and environmental performance
- Innovation and Sustainability
- Level of investment desirability and accessibility
- Concept, expertise and delivery
- Design, standards and quality of delivery
While there will be an award’s Committee whom with specific criteria, principally on the nomination conditions, will forward a carefully selected five star likely winners in each awards category to the Panel of Judges to determine the best in each category. The Panel of Judges is a Jury of experts from sectors from which each award category relate. The panel will through transparent yardsticks, determine the best and recipients of the Awards. The Award Judging Process is as follows:
1. Entries for the relevant categories are selected according to each sector of the Industry.
2. Winning entries receive a Five Star or Highly Commended award for their category within their sector.
3. The highest scoring Five Star winners for each category receive the award for being best in their sector.
4. The winners in each sector are judged against each other to determine the best winner for each category.
The deadline for nominations is August 23 2012. All nominations will be considered and selected by the Awards Committee and the finalists will be subjected to industry vote in Nigeria.
Nominations will be for active achievements without a timeline. For the finalists that will be voted for, the Awards committee will be looking for execution of exceptional projects that have made huge contributions to the social, economic and developmental wellbeing of the people of Nigeria